Thursday, May 1, 2008

Labour Day

Today when i woke up there was nothing nice to eat for breakfast. So I just ate a few pieces of chocolate. When I wanted to eat lunch at 11.30, Mom still hasn't woke up. My stomach was growling!! I got so frustrated I spammed the piano, and I wanted to play "Hungry" on the laptop with max volume!! Fortunately, YouTube was so slow by the time it was gonna finish loading, everyone was ready to go.

We ate at Quan's. I ordered Garlic Fried Rice and FRENCH TOAST!! I think I'm gonna be a French Toast Critic! Hehe! I promise you I will post the picture of the next French Toast I order. On the way home I came to a split road and my dad said follow the lorry. But there were TWO LORRIES going different directions!! which one was I suppose to follow? In the end i took the right road and had a fun argument with dad.

In the evening, my mum, dad and I went to Megamall to check out the HSBC points redemption event. According to mum, HSBC is the lousiest!! Other cards like Maybank and Southern Bank were much better and had more things to redeem. And the points to cash ratio was so high!! 250 points only equals to RM1. We ended up getting a Nokia 3500 Classic. Basic features.

Nokia 3500 Classic (took this secretly)

Dad ask me "you no need to change phone meh?" I said "No need". I better not change phone because if i change now, god knows when I'll get another new phone (iPhone). For now just suffer a little longer. Ate some lousy rojak at the food court and went home. At home I managed to convert a YouTube video into MP3 format. So next time I'm hungry, everyone is gonna know because "Hungry" will be playing on my iPod with speakers to the MAX!

We ate dinner at 97. Watched American Idol there. Sad to say BROOKE WHITE was voted out. After that we watched "Are you smarter than a 5th grader". it was quite entertaining and fun. Some questions were actually quite hard. Came home and ate ice-cream (few scoops only). Watched "Super Trio Supreme" and now waiting for TSCOS to finish downloading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...