Sunday, May 18, 2008

Lunch at Mizu in Bangsar Village

Managed to cover yesterday's quota for my assignment. So when I woke up, I decided to play computer and surf the Internet. Now I found my ideal phone. It is the Sony Ericsson C902. 5 mega pixel camera which is only going to be out mid this year.
.
Went to Mizu for lunch. I ordered Chicken Teriyaki for RM 23. Mum ,J and E shared 2 sets of unagi as usual. MM ordered sashimi set if not mistaken and M ordered soba set or something like that. Owh, not forgetting the dish we can't live without:
MIZU MAKI!!
.
Yummy Chicken Teriyaki set RM 23.
Green for good, Yellow for okay, Red for not so nice.

Then we went to look at the Mercedes Cars displayed in BV's foyer. MM went to the HomeFix shop in the lower ground floor. We stayed in the SpeedyVideo shop and looked around while waiting for her. Paid the ticket before we left. It was RM 3 even after subtracting the 1st free hour. This means we were there for more than 2 hours. Oh no! how am i gonna reach today's quota?? Gonna continue with my assignment now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...