Friday, May 23, 2008

Secret Recipe in Lucky Garden

I woke up and rushed to pick AM. I needed to go to college because I have booked consultation hours with my lecturer. I bought a parking ticket for RM3/per day. Then, I went to the lab to print 2 pages of my assignment.
.
Predictably Miss Hema was late by 30 minutes. WL and LZ came 10 minutes before Hema arrived. They went to "Yam Cha" before this and were panting because they ran up the stairs. When Hema came and sat with us, we asked some questions and all that.
.
All of us then went to the lab to change parts of our assignment. That took me 1 hour. I deleted some unnecessary pages and that caused the page numbering to be rearranged. So, I had to spend another RM2 to print the 2 pages I printed earlier.
.
I also learnt how to use MSN in the lab thanks to LZ. They do not allow us to install MSN messenger so instead we used a web browser based messenger. If your college restricts you to the same, you can check out this website.
.
Before I left, WL asked me to wait for her. She said that they will go bowling after this. So, I waited for an hour or so. Finally, I decided that I can't wait anymore so I drove back. At home, I reprinted the whole project (you already know why) and burnt the final documents into Cd's.
.
Mum and I went to pick E because she missed the bus. I brought along my assignment for binding. But, I only remembered when I was 500m away form my house.
.
In the evening, I went out with mum to check out Dunlopillo in Bangsar (along the main road to BSC). Before we reached there, it was already raining so we went to pick M. After picking M and her friends, we then visited the shop.
.
No one was there to greet us when we entered the main door. We walked to the back of the place and an old guy came out (buckling his pants) and said "gimme a minute". We gave him the measurements of the bed (for my nephew) and he told us that he doesn't have bed's in this size. We went off and mum said she will never come here again.
.
It was raining so I didn't bind my assignments. Sent M's friends (JZ and SN) home. When we dropped JZ, M showed me the new Secret Recipe.
.
At night, mum, dad, MM, AC, M, J, E and I went to the Secret Recipe that just opened recently in Lucky Garden. I brought along my assignment for binding again. We ordered 5 cakes and 1 brownie. Chocolate Banana, Cheeze Choc, Oreo Cheese Cake, Mango Cake, Blueberry Cheese Cake and Vienna Brownie.
.
Out of that, only the Chocolate Banana, Mango and Cheeze Choc was nice. The rest didn't even reach the passing rate (40% : Edible). Could it be that the standards of all the Secret Recipe outlets have dropped our is it just this particular shop?? The service was NOT good. It made me TOTALLY NOT LOVE them.
.
Examples? The guy serving the drinks asks "Cappuccino?" and I said "there" (pointing to the other side of the table). Guess where he placed the drink?? RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!! Then, he asked me again "Earl Grey Tea?" I pointed to the other side of the table again and said "there". And he DID THE SAME THING!! There is more examples but I better not tell you more.
.
MM was ranting about her PITA MD. "So full of herself, Thinks all of us are stupid, Blahblablabledidubluabalabla". Meanwhile, we were playing with the Rubik's cube. We went off only about 10.15pm (they told us they closed at 10pm). I wanted to stay longer so that the workers have to stay back. Well, we weren't the last ones so the 3 ladies in the shop helped me do the job.
.
Too late for binding because all the shops are already closed. Went to TMC and Maybank for awhile before reaching home. For 3 times today, I failed to bind my assignment. Hmm, maybe it's not the right day to bind. M and J wants to use the computer and laptop so I'm just gonna post up to here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...