Thursday, May 15, 2008

In Search for a New Handphone...

Bought the "Discovering Computers" book today. Supposed to do part of my assignment when I reached home. Instead, I went to BV with J, AC and mum to buy a Häagen-Dazs cake for J's birthday party tomorrow. Then we quickly rushed to pay the parking ticket (because J needs to go for tuition).
.
The lady in front of me was talking to her friend beside her (also paying the parking ticket) and she told the other lady she was in a hurry. Few seconds later, she knocked into me and I said "it's okay". When J was paying the ticket, I noticed that there was Rm 2 change left by the previous lady. It was too late to call her because she probably was already half way around the world. I didn't tell any of the people with me about this because I didn't want them to take it and use it.

After dropping J, we went to Gardens to check out some phones. As a blogger, I am responsible of posting beautiful pictures. Now, the only way I can do so is by borrowing my mums phone. That"s why I trying to get a new phone with a good (5 mega pixels and above) camera function.
.
I was thinking about the Sony Ericsson K850i at first but after browsing all the shops, I felt that it was too ugly to own and instead laid eyes on Samsung G600. It isn't really beautiful but the functions are quite good. In the end, we told the promoter "we will go back and decide first".

AC, mum and I decided to walk around to look for something to eat. We ended up in Yo!Sushi at the lower ground floor of Gardens. The stuff there are quite expensive but they give you free cups of green tea (refillable). A California Handroll costs RM 5 each and 2 pieces of unagi sushi cost RM10.
.
So, this means for each piece of unagi sushi it costs Rm5. Mizu also sells their Mizu Maki (6 pieces) for RM30 which tells us that Yo!Sushi charges us like Mizu does. If you ask me, I rather pay to eat sushi in a restaurant with nicer ambiance than paying the same price and eating in a mall.

1 green+3 blue+1 orange
=Rm3
+3X(RM5)+RM10
=RM 28+tax

We went to Big Apple to buy donuts later. The line wasn't that bad so we did not need to wait for too long. There were about 10 workers working there so I'm not surprised the donuts are priced like this. I ate the durian donut in the car to prevent the "bad" smell to spread to the other donuts.
.
12 donuts for RM 17.
.
We went to shell to pump petrol. Mum asked me to do it and I had a very hard time handling the nozzle.The guy offered to help me but mum said I had to learn. We then waited outside J's tuition place for her. After dinner, we went to 97 to watch "American Idol" and "Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?". Syesha got voted out and that means we will be watching David Archuleta and David Cook in the finals.
.
At the end of the day, I still didn't get my phone. *Sobs*. If my parents aren't wiling to buy me the G600, then I guess I have to drop my standards and go for phones with 3.1 mega pixel camera ? What if they don't even want to buy me a phone? Oh no! Then I'll have to earn Rm1600++ through advertising. I suppose that is gonna take about, maybe...
MY ENTIRE LIFE!!
**Donations still will be accepted. Hehe.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...