Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weird Drive to do Assignment

After lunch, I came back and suddenly got into the mood of doing my assignment. After a few hours, dad came home and told us he bought a wireless optical mouse. M was shouting loudly (crazy) because optical is lousier than laser. I was thinking, "wow, got wireless optical also I don't mind." So I dropped my work and decided to install that thing. When I opened the box,
ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE!!
I expected a Bluetooth Wireless Mouse. It sure was a "wireless mouse" but to me it is a "cordless mouse. Just like cordless phones cant be called hand phones. This mouse needs to run on batteries. It even uses Ps/2 to connect to your CPU. Anyway, I decided to give it a chance so i installed it and put in the batteries. WTH!! It can't move properly and its so frustrating because it's extremely hard to click on something.

I deleted that from my mind and continued with my assignment. M, J, E, MM and mum went to some park and walked for an hour. When they came back, M wanted to go out to eat (only 6 something) because she wants to watch badminton. So I had to stop doing my assignment. Haih. My flow of thought and concentration got interrupted.

Went for dinner in Brickfields. It was a road side stall selling (chicken/char siew/siew yuk) rice and porridge. I had porridge. It was quite good but I hated the place. There were some weird insects flying in circles behind me. I finished my HOT porridge as soon as I could but still finished last. Hot porridge are really hard to eat fast...

Went home an continued with my assignment. Now that I did quite a fair amount, I feel quite satisfied. Watched some CSI and now watching Bachelorette. Good night. Owh since its pass 12, I would like to say:

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY SS"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...