Friday, May 16, 2008

Just Before J's Birthday Party

AM bought a piece of pizza from the college cafeteria. She gave me half of it and we concluded that it is NOT nice. Then I went for Malaysian Studies class. This week, the topic was kinda dry and Mr. Warren didn't use any of the "common words". But he made other funny jokes to make us laugh and 2 hours ended quite quickly. This time there wasn't many people talking. I also noticed that some people only come in for the second half of the lesson. This is probably because Mr. Warren only takes attendance at the end of the lessons. And considering his age, he can't possibly remember who wasn't here during the 1st half of the class.
.
JT, ML and I then went to the lab to do our assignment. The first half an hour was used to check other people's blog and surf the net. Then only we had the mood to do our assignment. We only ate lunch in the cafeteria downstairs at about 1.30pm. Too engrossed in doing assignment... Haha. After lunch, we went to the lab to continue our MISSION. Sadly, ML and I were abandoned by JT.
.
"JT was shot dead by LAZINESS."
"GAME OVER!!"

We continued our mission without him and at 2.30pm, WL, ML and I went to meet Ms Hemalata for Lecturer Consultation Hours. When we called her extension, she just came in the office door. So we told her we had consultation time with her. She probably went out for lunch and didn't check her computer because we only booked the consultation hours 2 hours ago. We clarified some stuff but I'm not satisfied with what she said to me.
.
Our assignment asks us to write a cover letter. A cover letter is a letter of introduction accompanying another document such as a resume or curriculum vitae. Instead she said that it means a rough summary of the salary analysis (part of our assignment). She said that she referred to the previous assignments and it is supposed to be like what she mentioned. In the end, she said if I handed in the cover letter as a letter of introduction accompanying a resume, she will also accept it. THAT'S NOT MY POINT!! If you know that I'm right, you should stop teaching everyone the wrong thing. In future, when the students are asked to write a cover letter, obviously they will do it wrongly then. It's FEEDBACK time!!
.
We continued our mission and went home at 4.30pm. Drove home. I found out that my water bottle is leaky and it wet the bottom of my bag! Thumbdrives, iPod and mouse was wet... I'm not going to use that bottle anymore. Lucky thing none of the devices got spoiled. When I wanted to use my phone, I found out that it turned itself off, 2nd time for today. M's friend said Samsung is not a good brand.
.
With these 2 reasons, Samsung is now officially out of my list. Left with Sony Ericsson now but the K850i isn't that stylish. Bummer. Gotta wait for a new model to launch I guess (probably take another few months). Hopefully someone will read this and decide to get me a phone (camera with 5 mega pixels at least). For now, I'll just keep pestering my mom.
.
Gotta go get ready for J's party now. About 10+ people coming. Wonder how the party would turn out. Might publish another post if anything interesting happens.
.
**This post is labelled Interesting and Kinda Boring because it is both intersting and boring**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...