Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thursday

This morning when I was in the shower, I heard a car honk loudly for very long. I was so scared it was them. Luckily, they haven't come yet...I had the RM 1 nasi lemak for breakfast again. Went to the computer lab for PITS class. The tutorial was completed in 1 hour and the remaining half and hour Miss Hemalata asked us to do our assignment. After class, we went to the 2nd floor to try to play Perfect World. After trying 20 times or so, I finally gave up. I think they did something to the Internet to block online games. In the end, I watched another episode of CMN. After that, we went for lunch.
......
Even after lunch, we still had 2 hours to kill! Haih... We just sat outside the student services area and chatted until 1.45 pm. We only went up to class at 1.55 for IS because we waited for BN (he left his bag with us and being kind we couldn't just leave it there). Anyway, even though we were late, there were only like 8 people in the lab and the teacher wasn't here yet.
.....
She arrived 5 minutes after us. Even then, half the class wasn't even present (like she even cares). She told us to do the tutorial uploaded in Learnfinity and wasn't even in the class 70% of the time.ML taught me where to go to up my skill in Perfect World in the lab. At first he said we start at different maps so he doesn't know but turns out it is the same.
...
SS and SS drove the Avanza to APIIT and I drove it to OUG because SS wanted to buy the "Famous Laksa". I never tried it so i can't really say that it is nice. When I reached home I took some pictures of the Avanza.
.....
In the evening, I had to drive J to tuition. And at 7 I was supposed to pick her up but I continue playing my game until I felt like going to pick her. When I reached her tuition place, her tuition just ended. That proves how good my timing is!! Apparently Jason Castro got voted off Amrican Idol.
.....
At night, the 102T4 gang came and we chatted, shared some stories, laughed, and laughed harder. We watched "So You Think You Can Dance" and they pretended they were judges and did some predictions. Some of it was quite accurate. Then, just to satisfy them, I drove them all in my Avanza around my house area. After that, we continue watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and later they went back.
.
The pictures of the Avanza will be in a separate post tomorrow I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...