Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mini YISB meeting in Mid Valley

Before I went out, I showered downstairs. I used the Dove Liquid Soap and the smell reminded me about my 3 days in NS. I totally forgotten all about it. Went to pick MR later. In the car, I found out that David Cook won the American Idol season 7.


Dove Liquid Soap.

We went to the top floor to collect the "Speed Racer" tickets. The "Cashier Girl" was just busy chatting with her other staff and a friend and put the "Counter Closed sign". We waited about 5 minutes before her friend decided to go away. She can't even tear a ticket properly.


My Ticket.

We then walked mindlessly around Mid Valley while we chatted. Then FN finally arrived. We walked another round or two before going in. Before that, We bought some popcorn and drinks. The popcorn today weren't nice at all. I remember that lastime they served much tastier popcorn. The cinema was a small cinema (can probably fit 100). Only a quarter of the seats were taken up.

Speed Racer was about 2 hours plus. Actually about one month ago, I told my sister I won't go and watch because I hate the fake graphics. It turn out to be quite a good show. The nice story line and cool car gadgets compensated the weird and striking backgrounds.
.
While watching, I remembered that lastime I use to watch some of the Speed Racer cartoon series. "Owh ya, he had a younger brother with a monkey." I recommend everyone to watch this (except people like my grandma that will get giddy watching the car or camera spin and spin and spin and spin).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...