Saturday, May 24, 2008

鱼头米 for Lunch at Damansara

Since I couldn't use the computer or laptop last night, I went downstairs to see what is there to watch on TV. I flipped the channels and found this program in Discovery Channel (Astro 553) called "Wild Sex". It was already running for 15 minutes. Quite interesting actually watching and learning about how bedbugs, lions and gorillas mate. I fell asleep when they were showing the adverts. When I woke up, they were showing Elephant Seals. I decided to go to bed. I was the second to sleep in the house last night. Wow.

Went for lunch somewhere near TTDI. It specializes in this Fish Head noodles. The price ranges from RM6.50 to RM11. They serve the noodles in huge bowls. Probably because I don't really eat fish, It was just okay for me. There seems to be a lot of people there. Maybe it is good? I don't know. GM said the shop in jinjang is still better.

My Dish. 鱼滑 with lai mee.

Huge Bowl.


Later we went to 1 utama to buy my nephew's mattress. After 1 hour or so, dad finally found it. Meanwhile, I went walking around and this is what I found out:

  • Cybershot 12.1 Megapixel Camera : RM1399
  • Nintendo Wii : RM 1490 - RM 1599
  • Rubik's Cube (lower grade) : RM 5
  • Rubik's Cube (higher grade) : RM 12

On the way home, we stopped at Shell and OCBC to pay dad's credit card bills. And finally, I went to bind my assignment. What a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...