Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Next Morning

We had some pizza, satay and spaghetti last nite. When we all finished, SS, C, C, C, J, E and I sat in the Avanza and went to TMC to buy some stuff for the party. After that, we went to Syed to buy more satay. Then, we went to BV II to collect the birthday cake.
.
Came back and watched "Ah Long Pte. Ltd." Even though we watched it many times before, we still laughed. As usual, sang the birthday song, cut the cake and took photos. You won't be seeing any here (if you have been reading my blog, you would know why). I went up and watched CMN and read some blogs. Slept only at 12.30am.
.
Woke up at 8, and I downloaded the FINAL episode of CMN. Washed up, breakfast, bla bla. Drove to SS's house on my own. I told myself not to pay toll but I connected back to the highway too early. So, RM1 wasted there. When I reached, I found out SS's house got broken into last night. They didn't still much except some earrings and stuff. Luckily C brought the Dell to our house last night.
.
Now, I'm writing this post while waiting for her. We're supposed to do our assignments together (IT+Hotel Management=???). Haha. It's actually just motivating each other because if I'm alone, I can't really do any work. Hope I can finish 75% of my assignment today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...