Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Fire Inside Me

I officially HATE back-seat drivers! I used to be one last time, but now I know how it feels and I would try my best not to be one anymore. Here is my story:
.
After dinner, I went to the car first and thought of picking up the rest later. I did that out of my kind heart so that the GM doesn't have to walk so much. But when I wanted to turn into the particular area, the guard had already blocked the way, forcing me to go down to P2 and come back up to P1 before picking them up.
.
My angel wings and halo were already on fire. When they got up the car, I wanted to take a faster route out of the parking area. BUT, someone just said something REALLY nice and robbed my wings and halo and instead gave me a beautiful red tail and a pair of sharp horns! With my new power, I drove very fast (for a parking lot's standard).
.
The fire in me did not die and someone still wanted to add some oil to it. When I was almost leaving the parking lot, I slammed the break and caused the whole car to stop abruptly. Cool. At least that stopped someone from adding more oil onto the fire burning in me.
.
But that was only for another 3 minutes. That special someone just had to add another cup of oil to the ashes that were already dying down. Of course, with the extra cup of oil, the ashes turn to another huge flame. That person wanted to go somewhere and I purposely avoided the directions given.
.
Then, an invisible force deleted my tail and horns and replaced them with a halo and wings. So, before I turned to go home, I went to the place the someone wanted to go. Although I had those wings and halo, the fire was still there.
.
So, while everyone got down the car to go somewhere, I sat in the car and turned the radio loud. Pumped it loud! That was the cup of water that extinguished my fire. My mood returned to normal after a few minutes.
.
Now, I'm at home. The final move to eliminating all the possible ways for the fire to recover, that is to post the story here. I finally know now, why people drive fast when they are angry. It was quite fun to know you are in control while the others freak out. And I also learnt something from this. That is, when you suddenly break, the gear will go from Drive to Neutral.
.
Finally, I have a message to everyone especially the someone I mentioned earlier. DO NOT tell others what to do when they are driving, ESPECIALLY ME!! OR ELSE!! If you really have to do that to someone, just tell them in a nicer way. My head is burning right now and I'll just take a shower to cool down...
.
* I'm in a bad mood now. So, I might say something I do not mean. Forgive me for that. Maybe sometime in the future, I'll be reading this and laughing my head off. For now, I'm still not laughing...*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...