Monday, May 26, 2008

You just received One Missed Call...

BOO!!
.
I went to college early today because I wanted to see WL's assignment before she submitted it. When I reached the car park, there were less than 10 cars. At about 8, KW and I was sitting at a table near the Student Services office. We were looking at each others assignment. WL called me soon after that and came to join us.
.
Looked at WL's assignment and AC came. After AC, CC came and a few seconds later JW appeared too. All of our assignments layout was different. Some said should be like this, some didn't think so. I was so confused. Those minor stuff didn't bother me because everyone has their own way of presenting their assignment.
.
They commented that my assignments was very detail. And the worst part is MY HEADER HAD A TYPO!!! Instead of AICT003-3-1, I typed AICT002-3-1!!! WTF, the header applied to ALL pages!! I decided to think about it later and all of us went to class.
.
After PENG and NS class was over, WL, CC, FK and I went to the new office downstairs to hand in our assignment. I decided to leave the header alone and cross my fingers that Miss Hemalata doesn't see it. Most of the students were rushing their asses of finalizing their assignment. There are also a minor few that just wanted to start today.
.
All I have to say is GOOD LUCK to those who are doing last minute work. Hehe. Actually I'm considered as doing last minute but since I'm one of the first people to hand it in, I get to laugh at them. Went to my car and saw that a car was parked in such a way that I had too use my skills to come out. Luckily I did not hit any cars and managed to get out of there.
.
At home after lunch, we were wondering if we should go to watch a movie. Only after an hour, i finally decided not to do so. Instead I went down to watch One Missed Call. You will get a missed call from your friend (that just died) and if you play it, you will hear yourself talking for the last few seconds.
.
The missed call will tell you when you received it (future time, e.g. 2 days from now, 7pm), and you will die on that exact time. You will still receive the missed call even if you take the batteries out of your phone. If you throw your phone away, the moment you come in contact with another person's phone, you will still get the message.
.
Owh, and when you die, there will be a Red coloured Hard Candy. The lead actor and actress will then find out who was the original caller and why is she doing this. At the end of the show, the actress survives but the chain still continues. Maybe there is gonna be part 2?
.
Some people in college said that we are gonna have exams soon. I checked the Webspace Exam Schedule but nothing appeared. So, are we having exams or not?? Haih. Its is raining and thundering hard here. Better stop now and turn off the modem.
.
**Hehe, sorry for scaring you!! When I first saw it on the DVD cover, I thought that it would be a significant symbol in the show. Turns out it isn't important and just appears once or twice.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...