Friday, May 30, 2008

Drenched...

Today we had Malaysian studies test. It is conducted in an open book format. This means we can use any references including the Internet. When u look at the whole class, it seems like almost 60% was using laptops.
.
After that, I met up with SL and JE to discuss our Malaysian assignment. I then went home. Mum brought me out for lunch at Ichiban in Plaza Damas. After that, I went back to APIIT because I had PITS presentation at 4pm.
.
It was drizzling when I walked to APIIT so I didn't want to take an umbrella. half way there, it rained so heavily that when I reached APIIT, I was totally drenched. I went to the toilet to dry myself up. Then I went to the lab and saw ML and JJ. I quickly prepared what to say for my presentation.
.
We waited till 3.50pm before going up. LH was inside doing his presentation so we waited. When LH finished, Miss Hema asked us to wait for a while because she double-parked and the person in front of her wants to get out. So we waited for another 10 minutes or so.
.
When she came back, KS went to present. All of us waited out side. When it was my turn, I went in and said good morning! and she replied good morning too! Its already pass 4pm so I quickly said good afternoon. The presentation was easy and Miss Hema said "Excellent work" and showed me the A+.
.
I was quite proud then but when KH came out and told me that Miss Hema told him the same thing! "Excellent work, A+" I was confused. That's weird. Is she giving A+ to everybody? If so, was my presentation a VERY good one or was it lousy but she still gave me A+ ?
.
I went home and showered. Ate. Now going to GSC Signature in Gardens to watch Indiana Jones 4 (Premiere Class). Will be back around 11.30pm. I won't be posting until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...