Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Call Me Uncle!

Went to a vegetarian restaurant yesterday for dinner. The food was okay but it was quite expensive. Didn't even touch my assignment the whole day. Spend the whole night till 1.30am reading random blogs and trying to solve the rubik cube.

Woke up only at 9. At about 10, I heard the news that I'm an uncle now. Never thought that this will happen to me so soon. Mum asked me to go to Jusco with her (TeMptInG!). Luckily, I my discipline is strong. Stayed home and did my assignment. Ate only at 1.30pm.

Finally, finish the thinking/hard parts of the assignment. Feel so relieved. But not yet lar. Still have to document it properly. Those minor stuff not done yet. I wonder when can I finish this. Consultation only on Thursday. Haihz.

Anyway. For now I should just relax...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...