Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Knock Knock, Ubuntu is Here

Last night, I was watching TV and solving the Rubik's cube. Suddenly dad ask if I ordered something. I didn't order anything except UBUNTU!!! Wow. I can't believe it came so fast. When I registered and asked for it in April, they said that the CD is not out yet and the will inform me when it is available. I expected it to come in October. What a surprise.
It is distributed by Canonical Ltd. For some reason they do this for free. I wonder how they get the money. Postage nowadays aren't really cheap. Anyway, I'm not sure which computer to install UBUNTU into. I just want to say Thank You to Canonical Ltd. It also says "pass it on" in the package. So, if anyone who reads this want to try it, you can contact me. If, you know how...^^ Or you can also visit UBUNTU's website to download it or get your copy delivered to your doorstep just like me.

They Mailed to me

Ubuntu 8.04 LTS Desktop Edition

Comes with a CD...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...