Sunday, May 25, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Watched "Survivor : China" last night on NTV7 (Astro 107). It was the finals so It was announced that Todd won. After that, I switched to Hallmark (Astro 702) to watch the final episode of "Project Runway 4". It was so obvious that Christian will win because Victoria Beckham said she was a HUGE fan. In the end, Christian Siriano won.

At 8, someone called my house and no one was answering. I forced myself out of my comfy bed to go answer it. Dad went downstairs to pick it up so I went back to sleep. I only woke up at 10 and continue updating my blog.
.
Watched the final episode of TSCOS without watching the other 20 episodes. It was quite interesting for a last episode as we all know that nowadays the endings can be very stupid.
.
After that, I wanted to try out my LimeWire PRO 4.16.6. So, I just downloaded some songs. To me the speed was almost the same. I dunno. Anyway a big thanks to JT. When are we going for lunch?? ARGH!! Here is what I downloaded:
  • Realize - Colbie Caillat
  • Love Song - Sara Bareilles
  • No Air - Jodrin Sparks Ft. Chris Brown
  • When You Look Me in The Eyes - Jonas Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...