Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

We went to the IT Hyperstore in Cineleisure to buy some adapters to connect the LAN wire into a USB port. Then we walked to IKEA to buy a piece of cloth for RM1.50 so we could get FREE PARKING. When we reached SS's house, I tried to help them install their wireless router.
.
Unfortunately, the router could not function with the existing modem so we went back to Harvey Norman in IKANO to get a Wireless Router + Modem. The staff there were so unfriendly and didn't know much about their products. Anyway we exchanged the wireless router and paid the balance for the wireless router+modem. We went to IKEA to have some drinks. We only left about 5pm.
.
At their house, the new router+modem still could not work with their desktop so I used my laptop to configure their wireless connection. Once everything was done, we rushed to "Lou Dei Fong" in Cheras for Vegetarian dinner with the WHOLE family. The biggest dissappointment was I was out the whole time C and I didn't even touch my assignment.
.
We were the last to arrive. Food was already on the tables (we had 3 tables) when we reached the restaurant.The food is quite nice and the price is cheap. We finished our food and went off. This is the quickest dinner because we didn't really sit down and chat. We went back to SS's house to pack M and my stuff. I didn't really say anything because I was concentrating on driving. We stayed in SS's house for another 30 minutes or so before we left.
.
On the way home, dad said similar to this "Don't post any of our family's picture on your blog, this might attract unnecessary stuff to happen" and I said "No, I didn't post anyone's picture except mine". In the house, Mom said "no, cannot" when I asked to borrow her hand phone to take a picture of the cake. I said "fine" since it is her phone and I can't force her to give it to me. Then she said the same thing dad said. "Don't ever post any pictures of our family on the Internet because it is very dangerous".
.
The moment I heard that, I stopped talking to her. I sat down for a few minutes and here is what I figured out. Why are they saying this to me when I'm not even a famous blogger? I understand Jolene gets this from her father as she has 260 thousand over viewers but why me? For sure someone told them about it. I think I know who that someone might be... But actually I cooled down because they are only saying this for my own good.
.
So I'm just gonna delete those picture of other people because I have no right to invade their privacy. The picture of the beautiful models will still be there. From now on I'll only post my own picture and pictures of objects. I'll also be needing a phone because my mum is starting to get annoyed as I keep borrowing her phone to take pictures. Anyone care to sponsor my dream phone (iPhone)?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...