Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dinner at Tony Roma's in Mid Valley

We went to Tony Roma's in Mid Valley for dinner. We went at 6.30pm and when we finished ordering, it was 7pm. We were lucky to get a table because usually if you come without a reservation, chances are that you would have to wait for 40 minutes to get a table.
.
We got a table next to the window. M ordered shrimp scampi pasta, GM ordered Cod Fish, mum ordered Ribs, J ordered Fish & Chips, E ordered Kid's Fish & Chips and I ordered Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Chicken. A half portion Onion Loaf for everyone.
.
My chicken comes with 2 grilled, boneless chicken breast smothered in roasted garlic and rosemary BBQ sauce and sprinkled with grated Romano cheese. It is also served with rice and huge boiled broccoli.
.
This time, the waiter did not introduce us to the 4 sauces. Still, they were very polite and friendly. The service was good. As usual, they served water in the huge cups. The only thing we needed to get use to was that every now and then, a passerby will look at our table. Mum said we were like "fishes in an aquarium".
.We meet again, Mr Huge Cup.
.Onion Loaf (half portion).
.Can u believe that is a Kid's Size Fish & Chips?
.
When a waiter served me something (forgot what), I said "Thank You". I expected a "You're Welcome" and I was surprised that he said "No Worries". Haha, at least I learnt a new alternative reply to "thank you".
.My Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Chicken.
.
My chicken was too dry and the sauce was too little. This is what grilled means. No doubt it would be loved by many "light taste" lovers. But for me, I need thick yummy sauce to finish a meal. I forcefully ate my rice with chicken. There was a bunch of HUGE broccoli left and I know I can't eat boiled broccoli just like that. So, I took these:
.And did this:
.Broccoli with 3 Sauces (Original, Smokie and Honey)
.
Nobody except me finished their meal. All the food was packed and brought home. The bill totalled to RM 250++. That is about RM 36 per person. I was so full I nearly vomited. Looking forward to the next visit here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...