Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Shortest Post Yet

Went to school at 10 today. Learnt about Microsoft Access in PITS class. Received our PE assignment for PE class. Had a maths quiz for NS class. Got a little headache. Too lazy to do assignment even when I know that procrastination is the thief of time. A typical college day. Now that I'm blogging, my headache is missing. Weird. I finally made use of the "labels" function and labelled my posts into 3 different types: "Food Posts, Interesting Posts, and Kinda Boring Posts". I forced myself to write this post since I had been posting everyday since 30th April (10th of May not counted because I did write a post on that day just that I didn't connect to the Internet and post it). KK and AP just came. Got to go down to entertain them. That's all for today. Sorry to disappoint my loyal readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...