Sunday, May 11, 2008

Lunch at Tony Roma's in Cineleisure Damansara

After I typed my draft last night, I decided to watch another episode of CMN before I slept. So I only slept at 2.30am. When SS, SS and M came back from their walk, SS taught me how to check the battery water and stuff. We then went to the Curve to look for a nice place to have lunch. After walking for 20 minutes or so, we decided to eat in Tony Roma's in Cineleisure.

We were seated in a round table and we took quite a while to decide what to eat. The manager (I assume) helped us with our decision by introducing the house specialties. I ordered a Onion Loaf for everyone to share and a Tony's Asian Salad with Chicken Cutlets. M ordered a Caesar Salad. C ordered a Rib-Eye Steak. C ordered a Roma Burger. C ordered Sirloin Cheddar Grille Sandwich. SS ordered ribs if not mistaken. SS decided to "go with the flow" (did not order anything, will decide late).

When the food came, the manager gave SS a bib in case she dirties her shirt. They served us HUGE cups of water. The food came in big portions and it was quite nice. The staff there are very well trained and the service there is really really good. All of us shared our food with each other so we know which is nice and not nice. The Tony's Asian Salad I ordered received quite pleasant comments from everyone. It really has the Asian taste. Most of us couldn't finish what we ordered so SS helped everyone finish our food. C's Sirloin Cheddar Grille Sandwich was the only thing we packed back.
Super huge cup of water.Onion Loaf.My Tony's Asian Salad with Chicken Cutlets.C's Rib-Eye with super huge broccoli and baked potato.C's Sirloin Cheddar Grille Sandwich.
...
**Confused? There are actually 2 people I name SS and 3 people I name C here in this post**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...