Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Wednesday

Today I woke up at 9.30 when my class starts at 10.25. I quickly washed up and changed. I thought I could simply get dressed and button my cuff's and eat in the car. But, dad wanted me to drive the Avanza to school so I had to get everything ready. I even skipped an important daily routine (won't tell you what it is). I reached APIIT at 10.25 and I ran up to class. Everyone was inside the class except me. Lucky thing that Miss Hemalata haven't started the class yet. She finally showed us some sample assignments (she promised us few weeks back).
....................................................
After PITS (Practical IT Skills), we went to the library and ML lent me the "Perfect World" installation CD. I installed it on the spot and gave it back to him. After installing I still needed to update it. That took me about 1 hour and 30 minutes. When it finished updating, we rushed to Enterprise 3 and was just in time for our next class IS (Information System). During the whole class I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking about other stuff. I had no idea why I'm like that. Maybe she is just too boring. After class, we walked back to APIIT building and I waited for dad to come drive the Avanza and let me drive it back home.
.........................................
Suddenly, I saw mum in the Mercedes. I thought that dad was not coming and asked her to come instead. Just as I sat in mum's car, dad called me and told me he is at the roundabout. I was so shocked and I told mum about that. Mum was angry because she said dad didn't tell her not to pick me up. Anyway, I hopped down and drove the Avanza home. In the car, dad say mum should have known because he was at home arranging to pick me and she was there.
......................................
Don't bother about them. At night, I played Perfect World. I find it quite confusing and hard to play. The interface is not friendly at all and up till now i haven;t figured out how to up my skills. ML says he wants to meet my character but up till now he still hasn't come online. So I decided that if tomorrow I'm sill not impressed by this game I'm gonna uninstall it. Its getting late and I need to get up early tomorrow so that's all for today.
.....................
**Pictures of MY Avanza is still not posted yet because when I reached home the sky was already dark and you wouldn't be able to see anything if i took pictures of it**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...