Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day Eve

At first I planned to play comp until 4pm and do my assignment after that. But at 3.45, dad asked me whether I want to go to have a look at the condo he planned on buying. The whole family sat in the Avanza and I drove to Saujana club area. The project is called Amaya and it is next to the Japanese school in Subang.

We walked around the showroom for a few minutes and told mum this is how I want my room to be like after our renovation. We stepped back into the office/selling area and enjoyed some pastry (from Strudels). I then found out that SS is also coming to buy 1 unit. Dad says if SS doesn’t want to buy any unit, he would buy 2 units.

When SS arrived, we tasted more pastry and talked about which lot is better. First we looked at the brochure, then the info boards, then the miniature version of the condo, asked the salesgirl more questions and looked here and there. Finally, at 6.30 they signed the papers and we went to eat in D’Foodland.

This place is quite famous so there were many people in the restaurant. Took about 45 minutes before the food came. It is considered as a Mother’s day dinner because tomorrow all the restaurants would be packed. M and I decided to stay over at SS’s house so we went back to take our stuff.

When we reached SS’s house, we took turns to shower then watched STS until 12.30a.m. Now I’m just typing a rough copy of my post and I will post it tomorrow because I can’t connect to the Internet here. It’s about 130 now so I’m just going to do a spell check and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...