Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long Hours Between Classes

Last night, I was talking to MZ on MSN while waiting for AM's face to pop up on NTV7. Waited until 12 something also didn't see the advertisement. MZ and I haven't chatted for a long time so we just talked and talked about college and other things till 12.30am. I wouldn't have even stopped if dad didn't keep asking me to sleep. Chatting with your old friend really can be interesting.
.
I reached college today at 10.30am today. I was about 2 to 3 minutes away from being late. Learned some Microsoft Access stuff. Then after that, we had another 4 hours and 5 minutes till our next class starts. So, we decided to go to Mid Valley.
.
7 people in my car and 5 in AC's car. DY commented that I drive very 斯文. Haha, I don't care. As long as I don't kill all of us I'm happy. We went round and round the car park for quite long before finding one. Since it is Lunch time + School holiday, already expected this to happen.
.
The girls went to Sushi King (wah so rich hor), JT, ML and I went to McDonald's (3 Big Mac coupons used) and the rest of the guys went to Oasis food court. Being the first few to finish lunch, we walked around. Not in time for movie so we didn't watch any movie. Sobs. We then met the rest of them in the arcade next to Cosmic Bowl.
.
Some of us watched while the rest played those arcade games. After an hour or so, we went into Cosmic Bowl. ZS, AC, AL, KS, CC and WL decided to play while JW and DY went shopping. JT, ML, JJ and I watched them bowl a few rounds and went walking around MV after that.
.

So dark cannot see la...ML, WL, CC, AL and AC


On the way back to APIIT, CC asked me to use a different road (the alternative road if the one I always use gets jammed). She said it is faster. I followed her way but still think that the way I take is much faster.
.
Our new IS teacher is a guy. His name is S.Mohan. He was in the IT field before we were born. He normally teaches Degree Level 3 students. When the students are noisy, he looks at them and most of the times, they just automatically stops talking. Definitely better than Miss Z. To me, he looks like a good lecturer. We will just have to wait and see.
.
Dropped JL at the LRT station before going back. Now I am starting to feel familiar with this area. Now I'm at home and just found out that Nuffnang is having a "wild live blogging" event. Invitations limited to 100 people. Not really keen on going.
.
Leg still hurts, maybe I hurt myself when I had the cram. Aiyo, tomorrow got another 3 hours free. This is not a good thing yet but I got a feeling that in a few years time, That 3 hour opening will be used for rushing assignments and studying for exams or whatever that is NOT fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...