Monday, May 5, 2008

Bad Day for Our Lecturer

Before going to APIIT, we stopped along Jalan Telawi there to buy 2 Nasi Lemak (RM1 each). It tastes like any normal Nasi Lemak but somehow there were many cars queing to buy it.

In Numerical Skills class, I sat at the back row with MLTY. Towards the end of the class, the people beside and infront of MLTY and I were making alot of noise. Suddenly, Miss Jessica Leong couldn't stand it anymore and said "Okay, No need discussion already". Then she just spend about 5 seconds per slide and explained the important points and then paused about 1 min to let us copy the examples and asked us to "Try at Home". The rest of the lecture ended in 5 minutes.

Before we left, she said "If you don't understand, you go ask the guys at the back. They are experts". And then when some of the students wanted to pass up last week's home work, she said "No need to pass up, anything you don't understand you go and ask the guys at the back" . MLTY and I was so innocent man.

If you ask me, I personally think that even if some students are making noise, she should just chase them out and teach the rest of the class. She can't just deprive other students of their classes because a minority is making noise. We already paid the school fees so we deserve to be TAUGHT PROPERLY!! Watch out!! I'm going to give her a feedback later.

Today is Chor Yat (1st day of the Lunar Month) so I have to be a Vegetarian for a day. I had vegetarian lunch at home it sucked. I hope we don't have to eat the same thing for dinner... SS brought CJ7 and Ah Long Pte Ltd back. Hope to watch it soon.

**This blog was supposed to be a gratitude blog but somehow it evolved into a Food Blog. Never mind, 1 day i will decide to post my gratitudes.**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...