Friday, May 2, 2008

Reflexology?

Yesterday on American Idol, Ryan Seacrest said that the rumors of Paula Abdul were untrue, she is part of the Idol Family and they love her. I was wondering what rumours was it. Even MM who watched previous night's show didn't know. So today I did a YouTube search on Paula Abdul 4/29/08. Turns out that she critiqued Jason Castro's 1st and 2nd song last night when Jason only sang his 1st song!! Examples of the title of the videos were: "Drunk or high?", "Has she lost it?", "Has she gone to Pluto?", "Paula Abdul screw up" and "Lost in Space". I learnt how to do GPQ on YouTube. And with that I lvled from 52 to 53 in about 1 hour++. SS brought some new DVD's. Most of it are Comedies. So maybe I'll watch it with my family soon. When J found out that M had a new phone, she got jealous.
Picture deleted due to privacy issues
Went to Reborn in Plaza Damas in the evening with MM and mum. When we went in, there were already 3 customers there. I think their business is quite good because it was full house after we sat there. All of us went for the reflexology. It was RM68 for 60 mins. They pour you a cup of tea, then soak your legs in hot water+soap. Then they will start their massage. The techniques were all similar. The 3 main things was rub, pinch and press. The types of sensation is either TICKLISH, slightly painful and VERY PAINFUL. I decided to close my eyes because it would be rude to keep looking at the girl. The music there was also quite relaxing. After she did my left leg and moved on to my right leg, I felt asleep. I only woke up after feeling HOT towels on my feet. After that, she went to wash her hands. When she came back, she give me a 5min neck massage.
Mum on left and MM on the right enjoying their Neck Massage.My legs after being massaged.
Mum gave me RM5 to tip the girl who massaged me. On the way back, MM drove very "lorng" (cantonese word). Didn't know she drives like that. At home, dad showed me the BlackBerry he bought for RM500.
Ugliest Blackberry I ever seen. Doesn't even have a camera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...