Thursday, May 29, 2008

Rainy Thursday

Yesterday night, for the second time in 3 days, C, K, SS, SS, GM, J, M and I went to GG's house to deliver some baby stuff. We stayed there almost until 11pm. On the way home, we went for supper again! Hehe, we're all very 胃吃(Cantonese)!
.
This time, we went to Davi's Corner opposite BV II. We ordered a cheese naan, roti canai, 25 (10+5+10=25) sticks of satay and drinks for everyone. C and I thinks the cheese naan was nice. I liked it because it was salty. Roti Canai was okay and many of us said that the satay here is nicer than Syed.
.
1st wave of satay (10 chicken 5 beef)
.
After PITS class today, ML and I sat outside the lab while waiting for JT and KW to finish their class. We talked to KH and got to know each other better. I couldn't believe we chatted from the beginning to the end of the other group's lab session.
.
When the emerald group was finally done, we went for lunch at the cafeteria downstairs. Then, we went to the lab to kill the extra 1 hour. At 1.30pm, we went for IS class. This Mr Mohan was very punctual and we were as punctual as him. Unfortunately, there was only Mr Mohan, ML, JT, KW and I in the class at that time. The others were late. Most of them thought that today's class starts at 1.45pm.
.
We were dismissed at 3 pm. When we walked to the corridor, the sky was so dark and we could barely see, it was as if the whole building was out of power. Actually it was raining and the very dark clouds blocked the sun coming into the building.
.
JT, KW and I shared 2 umbrellas and went to my car. We saw a car blocking mine! Luckily, he had some sense to put his phone number there. I called him and asked him to repark his car. Poor him, he came to the parking lot without an umbrella and got totally wet just to repark his car. I guess that is the price you pay for parking like this.
.
At home, I read some random blogs. Mum and I went to Chawan and Auntie Anne's in the evening. AC is going to Korea, so good luck to him. Tomorrow I'm going to present my first assignment. I wonder how that will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...