Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday

I woke up early today and thought it was Wednesday. I told myself that since it is Wednesday, I can continue sleeping. I felt so happy because I was really tired. After rolling around on the bed, I noticed that it is actually Tuesday so I quickly rushed downstairs to eat breakfast. As I was eating my cereal, I realized that I don't have to go to school early too!! How stupid of me!! So I went back to sleep...

After class around 6pm, I walked back to APIIT building and turned my laptop on. Suddenly, 2 staff was rushing up the stairs and I wondered what happened. After awhile, I saw them go into the 2nd floor rooms where you can charge your laptops. Then about 1 minute later, a guy brought a wheelchair to that room. I saw the person they were rushing to was a guy and I assume he fainted and someone called for help. The guy was sitted in the wheelchair and they brought him down with the lift. At that time most of the classes also ended so there were a huge crowd at the Atrium (lobby area) watching the drama. An African who just finish class even asked me what happened and I told him. I didn't know Africans also so KePo like us Malaysians. Maybe because he got expose to too many Malaysians. He he.

In the car, AM told me that these cases happens once every few months. She say sometimes they do that to get excuse to pass up their assignment late. And apparently not only guys do that. And I told AM about those phantom students in class (never attended since day 1). She told me sometimes is like this because the foreign students paid the fees but they haven't arrived. Had a bad headache today since Numerical Skills class. Now its gone. Thank god. And my car (2nd hand Avanza) is coming late tonight. Will take some pics tomorrow to show all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...