Monday, May 12, 2008

Dangerous Internet?

I just finished posting and I was looking at some phones when my dad asked me to read this article when I had time. This article is titled "Watch out for cyber predators" in page 26 and 27, Nation section, News Straits Times, Sunday, May 11, 2008. It is written by Nurris Ishak.

It has a section called "what you don't do when you are on the Internet". I read it and don't think I did more than 2 of those stuff mentioned. There is also a section called "tips for kids using online social websites". Just like the previous section, I don't think I violate most of the tips. And those are basically common sense. There are also a few examples of online victims in that article.

I feel that my parents are just being over-protective and over-reacting. I know that they are telling me this for my own good but I hope they let me make my own decisions. I'm pretty sure I am smart enough not to reveal any personal stuff to get myself or others into trouble. That's all I want have to say...

It's been great since I have been blogging because at least like now, I have a place to express my feelings. I really have to sleep now because I need to wake up at 6.30...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...