Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Night Adventure

After dinner, GM ordered me to drive the Avanza to SS's house to bring the baby cot to GG's house for my nephew. So good hor, GOLDEN great-grandchild!! So, GM, M and I went to SS's house.
.
When we reached SS's house, SS loaded the cot and stuff into the Avanza. SS, C and I sat in the Avanza while SS, K, M, J and GM sat in the Kancil. We then convoyed to GG's house where our new family member lives.
.
When we reached there, we fixed the cot.Then, we looked at the baby and talked a bit. All of us was trying to make the baby open his eyes. We also tried to teach K how to solve the first layer of the rubik's cube.
.
We only left at about 10.50pm. We decided to go for supper and went to Syed in Bangsar. We ordered drinks, Roti Canai and 10+10 sticks of satay. The waiter used a PDA to take your orders! Some of you that frequent Syed probably already know about this.
.
1st wave of Satay taken with a lousy cam.
.
SS paid and we left at about 11.50pm. Sadly, we parted and said our goodbyes. Reached home and decided to blog since I couldn't sleep after my Teh Tarik. Besides, my class tomorrow only starts at 10.30 am. Currently there's a noisy parrot singing out-of-tuned songs. Just managed to shut her up. Nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...