Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Lecturer Who Loves to be Late

Today I had PITS class and IS class. PITS was quite okay. IS class was 1.45pm and it was raining so we all ran quickly into Enterprise 3. The teacher, Miss ZBM came in only at 2.05pm, and took about 15minutes to get ready. A quarter of the class time gone here. Her first sentence to us was "Sorry, I'm late. I promise this won't happen again" together with a "like I care" face. This is because she will be leaving next week. So she has no chance to be late. What kind of attitude is this? Just because it is your last week teaching doesn't mean you cant come in anytime you want. Since it is her last week, I think I should give her a feedback as a farewell gift.

I also found out that someone in my class bought some Ecstasy pills and plans to use them in a concert. You have to reload RM50 for your Celcom prepaid to get the free ticket. Haih, when I heard that, I felt really disappointed. On the other hand, I wasn't surprised at all. I had a small headache again but I decided not to pay any attention to it. Waited for dad to come. Drove home later.

At home, I was wondering if I should sleep or use the PC to forget about my headache. So I did a search on the Internet to see if taking naps in the afternoon is good or bad. So here is the conclusion: "A nap of less than 30 min duration during the day promotes wakefulness and enhances performance and learning ability. Anything more than that, you will have long term effects on your body". . I've finally made RM 0.75 from Nuffnang by placing advertisements in my blog. I'll have to earn another RM 49.25 to cash out. I wonder how long that will take....

1 comment:

  1. Eventhough i love to be late, i didnt neglect my responsibilities. i'm supposed to leave earlier than that, where i dont have to teach you guys at all, but i was very concern with your IS lessons, thank you very much for your kind 'gift'. This is how you show your gratitude to your lecturer is it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...