Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Many Stuff that Happened on Tuesday

Today, I woke up at 6 in pain. Suddenly my calf had a cram! I didnt know if I should stretch it or relax it. After a while, the pain faded. But my calf area is stil causing pain. I went to college at 10. By the time I reached there, there were no vacant spots for me to park. The guard won't allow me to park at the monthly parking area. So, I had to park FAR away from class. Haiyo.
.
During PITS class, Miss Hema allocated each of us our presentation slots. I'm suppose to present my work this Friday 4.30pm slot. After lunch and before NS class, I turned on Turistas on my laptop. Some of my classmates surrounded me and watched it. It was fun to see and hear many different reactions when the violent scenes were playing.
.
At the end of the NS class, Miss Jessica Wong asked the class if the class is supposed to run in this noisy way. She also gave us a nice lecture!! Woohoo!! That is exactly what the class needs man. This is a much better way to handle the noise compared to last time. The class was so silent for the 10-15 minutes. All the teachers should learn this perfect way of quieting the class. For that, I'll give her a GOOD feedback. Bad shall be shamed and the good shall be praised.
.
It was drizzling while I drove back. Waited for M to shower, then we went to pump petrol for my car. Can u believe it? RM 80 then full tank already. Then, I dropped her in McDonalds to use the 6 chances to chant. That day we only bought 6 McValue Meals and we have 8 coupons!! Now left with 6 because we used 2. McD Centrepoint better start training their staff to count properly. Hehe.
.
I then went to pick J up from tuition. When J finally realized that we weren't heading home, she asked me where are we going. I just kept quiet and went to pick M up from McD. M was waiting for us when we reached McD. Guess what she got? 6 Big Mac Coupons!! WOOOOT!! Good Job M!!
.
7 Big Mac Coupons left!! When shall we use it??
.
Once we were in front of the house, mum asked me to drive her to BSC to collect her new glasses. We were there for nearly an hour. She had to adjust her glasses. After that, she still continued to chat with the boss there. Haih, I was bored to tears. Luckily I wasn't that hungry yet.
.
I then smsed AM and asked her about her being an actress (saw her doing some filming in APIIT today) and she asked me to watch NTV7 tonight at 11pm. Probably some APIIT advertisement. My calf is still giving me some pain and I can't walk without feeling the pain. Hope it will get beter tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...