Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lazing Around

Woke up and downloaded TF and LOS. Had egg tarts (GM bought from the market) for breakfast. Watched TF and then used the laptop.

At 11.30am, AP came and asked me to go for lunch with them. I told them to wait for a few minutes. I took my phone and wallet then went into KK's car. He drove us (KK, AP, AM, YM and I) to Section 17 for lunch.

We went to a coffee shop and I ordered Fried Kuey Teow. They paid for my Iced Kopi. YM and AM saw my wallet and commented about it. It didn't matter to me because what is important is the money INSIDE!

They dropped me back home at 12.30pm. J went to a party and left GM and me at home. Used the computer for awhile. SS came and I burned few episodes of TF into a CD for him. MM then came and brought E to her office.

Then at 2pm, I went to sleep because I had nothing to do (actually too lazy to do it). It rained and there were many loud thunders! Luckily mum turned off the modem or it would have been FRIED!

Woke up and used the computer till 6.30pm. Took turns to shower and went for dinner after that. Dad brought us to this secluded area in Damansara Heights for dinner. There were NOBODY at the restaurant.

Just then, the radio played "Lonely by AKON". We laughed at the coincidence. We went into this restaurant called Hot Chocolat. It was very dim inside so the pictures didn't come out nice. Giving it a chance, I ordered a Mushroom Soup and a Spaghetti Carbonara.

Hot Chocolat Cafe

Mushroom Soup in Bread (RM 10.50)

Spaghetti Carbonara (RM 22)

The mushroom soup was nice but the bread was hard. The Carbonara cream wasn't that thick and had a different taste compared to the others I had tasted. After dinner, we decided to order a Royal Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream to try.

Visualization At Work (found this in M's Phone)

Royal Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream (RM 10.50)

The Vanilla ice cream and chocolate cake was quite good. Unfortunately, it didn't taste as nice as the one from Delicious because the cake didn't come with chocolate syrup. Dad paid the bill (RM 116 for 5 person) and we left.

At home, M, mum and I sat in the living room listening to the Mamma Mia Soundtrack for 70 minutes and continued listening to the original ABBA Greatest Hits CD for another 30 minutes. By the time I came upstairs, it was already 11pm.

Came up and settled some stuff in Facebook and FBM. Started writing this post after that. It is already 12.18am. I'll be going to bed right after I upload these pictures. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...