Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happening Evening

Woke up at 10.30am and used the laptop for awhile. The girls were in the temple and mum went to the temple at 11am for some talk. I did some QM assignment until they came back at 11.30am.

We went for lunch at Sakae Sushi in BV at 12.30pm. **For this post, I'll try a different format. I'll display the picture, then explain.**

Sakae Chawanmushi (RM 3.90) - J and I ordered 1 each. It was still steaming hot when it arrived. Ordinary...

Summer Crunch (RM 9.90) - M took this off the belt. It is something we haven't tried. YUMMY!!

Unagi Tama Maki (RM 13.90) - J ordered this from the menu. The unagi was very tough and hard. NOT GOOD!!

Ebi Tempura (RM 15.90) - J ordered this. I didn't try it. Looks cute though.

Tuna Handroll (RM 1.90) - I ordered it since it was cheap. Not much tuna inside.

Soft Shell Crab Handroll (RM 3.90) - We ordered 4 of these. The crab was quite nice.

Sakura Ebi Kakiage (RM 5.90) - Mom ordered this. Deep fried vegetables. Only mum and I ate it.

Chicken Katsu Cheese (RM 9.90) - I ordered this cheesy dish. Only I ate it but it was Nice!

The Receipt (RM 147.30) - Mum paid.

After paying, M and J went to the RM15 hair salon to cut their hair. I walked to CzipLee to buy a test pad. Mum brought E to help do the "kolam" in BV.

CzipLee was closed so I walked back to look for M and J. They were still getting their hair done so I went back up to check on mum and E. On the way, I bumped into MJ.

Upstairs, mum and E had just paid. They went in and started doing the "kolam". It was RM 10 for 4 packets of coloured rice. You can use the rice to fill the 6 pieces of "kolam". Besides, the money goes to charity. With the receipt, you can get a free drink at Starbucks.

I got bored looking at both of them so I went to look for M and J. Once I arrived, they were done. We walked back up together. Mum and E were still doing the "kolam". So, M and I decided to walk to Toy's R' Us.

We stayed there looking at toys for more than half an hour! (just like kids). Then, we went back downstairs to look for them. They were nowhere to be found so M called mum.

They were in the toilet washing their hands. We waited for them to come out and went to Starbucks after that. We collected the 2 free drinks. After we finished, we went home.

Black Current?? (RM 0) - Complementary Drinks for doing the "kolam". Not that nice.

Since "House Bunny" was only screening at 7.50pm, I used the laptop and did some QM. Watched "Fan and Kam: TF edition". Then, we got ready and left the house at 6pm.

Picked K up and we went to Ikea for dinner. There we MANY people there! Many people queuing for the food, queuing for ice cream, and also queuing to pay for the furniture!

Dad, M, J and I went to Cineleisure to buy the tickets first while Mum, K, E and GM went to the restaurant. We came back and reached the Ikea Restaurant at 7pm.

We waited in line till 7.25pm before we got our food and paid! We also bought for MM and AC since we were already in line. The four of us (M, J, K and I) quickly ate and left. When we left, the que was even longer!

Ikea Meatballs (RM 5) - I ate 10

We walked outside the mall and entered Cineleisure by the side door. This is because the girls were afraid of the people in masks. Those people were dressed up as hulk, saw, ghouls, Darth Vader and also hellboy.

We went in the cinema at 7.50pm and the movie ended at 9.30pm. It wasn't as funny as expected but still a funny movie with some moral values. I called dad and he told SS to pick us up.

Before going home, we went to the Bazaar to buy a 2x2 Rubik's cube. SS picked us up and we went to his house. At 11pm, we went out for supper. SS brought us to Original Kayu in Damansara Indah.

2x2 Rubik's Cube - RM 10

I was surprised!! They had a whole 4-story shop lot to themselves and called it Wisma Original Kayu! They only used 2 floors of it though. Nice floor, Air Conditioned, Granite stairs, 2 function rooms and with at least 5 plasma TVs. Not forgetting a lift!

Wisma Original Kayu - Damansara Indah

As usual, we ordered Roti Tisu. I had a Teh Tarik. At 11.45pm, SS paid and we went off. Just then, we realized the menu was displayed on the plasma TV! They even had a TV just for adverts!

Reached home at 12.15am. I was too lazy and tired to turn on the laptop and blog. So, I used my phone and verbally drafted this post. Fell asleep at 12.45am...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...