Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Nothing Wrong

I showered at 10.45am and we only left for IJN at slightly over 11am. When I reached there, it was 11.30am... I went to register myself and got a number. It said "your number: 1953" and "current number: 1942". Oh no, that's what I get for coming late!
.
About 15 to 20 minutes later, the "1942" patient finally came out. I thought if all the patients took this long, 10 more patients X 20 minutes = 3 hours++! Somehow, right after "1942" the nurse called my name. So, dad and I went in. The doctor look at the reports, listened to my heartbeat and stuff. After all that, he said there is nothing wrong with me. I only needed to come back to IJN when I feel any pain.
.
Dad brought me home for lunch. After that, I drove to APIIT. I didn't expect to find a place to park that is so near ENT3. It is probably because these people went out for lunch. Some of them asked me where I went and why didn't I come this morning. I just told them that I went out.
.
We had our reading and writing test during PENG. For the essay part, I choose question 1 (the greatest disappointment in my life - narrative). Guess what incident I mentioned? I used my post "the fire inside me". Haha, thanks to my blog, I didn't have to crack my brain for a story!
.
After dinner, I forced my brain to complete the 1-page IS report which is due tomorrow. I finally managed to complete 2 pages at 10pm. Now, I'm using the half an hour to update because I'm going down to watch Desperate Housewives on 8TV at 10.30pm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...