Thursday, June 19, 2008

Rainy Day

Woke up in the morning and saw a piece of paper on top of the printer. Apparently, an idiot did some last minute printing and got a paper jam. Written on the piece of paper was a note to ask me to help her out.
.
That loser couldn't even take the piece of paper out gently. That made a small piece of paper stuck in the printer, which took me 5 minutes to get it out! All you need to do is be gentle!! If you ask her about it, she'll probably deny it and say "the printer was SO hot" or "I tried to be gentle already(as a giant)".
.
At 3, Miss Sumathi allowed us to go home because it was about to rain. When we reached downstairs, it was already raining. I borrowed KW's umbrella (with holes and a broken handle) to go get my car. With that "perfect" umbrella, I walked to my car that was parked far away.
.
By the time I reached the car, my lower half of the body was already wet and my shoes were flooded. I rolled up my pants and took off my shoes and socks before driving. I then drove barefooted to APIIT to pick KW and JT up. It was a new experience feeling the pedal on my bare foot.
.
I came home and rushed to the bathroom to shower. At 4.50, I had to send J to tuition. I wanted to wait till the rain died down before sending her because I didn't want to get wet anymore. When I finally decided to leave the house, it was still raining. When I dropped her, I looked at my car's clock. It was only 4.57pm, cheh! Still got 3 minutes. Could have waited for the rain to stop...
.
Next time, I will follow dad's advice and wait till the rain stops. Going over to 97 soon to celebrate my grandmother's birthday (mum's side)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...