Thursday, June 12, 2008

Superhero for 24 Hours

After PITS today, I recieved a SMS from dad. He asked me to come home and go to IJN to attach the Holter. So, I went home and gave others a chance to park at my Oh-So-Perfect parking spot. Actually, it is not that perfect. The only reason that this spot I parked today is good is because it is nearer to APIIT.
.
When I arrived at home, I left my bag in the house, dranks some water and went to the washroom before leaving. Dad showed me the way to IJN so I can come back next time, alone. When we reached IJN, the car park was FULL. So, we parked at IJN's under-construction-new-extension building.
.
We went to a counter (counter 51) and they refered us to counter 52. Then, the person in 52 did some stuff and asked us to go to counter 8 (where you pay everything) and come back after that. So, we went to 8 paid RM100 deposit and went back to 52. She keyed in some stuff and asked me to follow another lady. That lady brought me to a room (room 71).
.
There, a male Malay doctor (or technician maybe?) briefed me on what to do (sign the agreement, what I cant do, how this works and stuff). The lady that brought me in and this doctor was very kind and speaks politely. This gives me a kind of happy(?) feeling. Much better than some places where the nurse's faces looks as if she was forced to work there.
.
This Holter is actually a machine that records your ECG for a number of hours (24 for me). Basically, I'm not supposed to get the Holter wet. Then he "connected" the device on to my body. It is just on the surface of my skin, no injections or anything that causes blood to ooze out. I'm suppose to go back tomorrow to remove it.
.
From then, I am "Bionic Man". So, with my new abilities, I went home, at lunch and went back to APIIT for IS tutorial. Hehe, just kidding... 4 wires doesn't make you a superhero! When I reached home, mom asked me to show her the Halter. I decided to ignore her because I can't be showing everyone when they ask me to. My hands will be too tired by then.
.
So, once and for all, I'm just going to post it here... Go ahead, look at it till your eyes get tired!
.
Bionic Man in his lab.
.

That's to prove I'm wearing my pants (not NAKED) like every other topless superhero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...