Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'm Scared. Help!

Today, I wanted to play Perfect World. I kept signing in and they said my password or user name was wrong. I kept trying all the possible passwords. I thought maybe they were having some server problems.
.
So, I went to Perfect World's website to request to reset my password. And they said that my email doesn't exist in their database. Weird. So, I went to Cubizone to do the same. And they gave me the same thing. Oh no, this better be temporary because I have a level 22 and 19 inside. That's a lot of my effort there.
.
And then, my site meter has the same problem. I tried signing in and it says wrong user or password. I requested for password change but they said my email could not be found. Gosh. I hate this man.
.
2 websites missing my account... Is this just be a coincidence? I really hope so it is a coincidence and this would only be temporary. Or could this be a virus? Deleting my accounts one by one?
.
I'm really scared that it will delete my blogger, MSN, Maple Story and NuffNang accounts. I really would cry then. Please please be fixed by tomorrow. I just backed up my blog (From 10:30 till 11:55pm) in case any thing happens. Anyone have the same problem? Someone please help me.
.
** 11:59 pm: My sitemeter is back! yes! this might not be a virus after all! **

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...