Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dinner at R.E.D in Brickfields

We went for dinner in R.E.D. The last time we wanted to check it out, it was close. And this afternoon, we called and no one answered. It is a restaurant along the road that is opposite KL Sentral. You really have to open your eyes to find it because there is no signboard at all and there is only a small poster on a pillar saying "R.E.D"!

There was no other customers except us. The tables were wrapped in "Sarong". I could feel the plastic that comes with the chairs even though they were covered with a layer of cloth.The Boss/Manager came to take our orders.

10-20 minutes after ordering the he first dish was served. A male waiter told us it was the "Portuguese Fish" that we ordered. He was TOO gentle and polite, we could barely hear what he was saying with that super-soft voice of his! The other food came soon after that. The "Fish" was actually the Calamari Rings we ordered!!

The so called "Portuguese Fish"(Calamari Rings)

See? That's the squid's tentacle!
.
The actual Portuguese Fish...
.
When we were done, dad asked for the bill and paid up. The entire meal cost RM 60++. My parents thought the food here was quite okay and the portion was reasonable. But to me, I would not like to come here again.

At home, we watched TV until 10pm. Came up to use the Internet. There was some problem with the WiFi so I removed the saved password from my laptop. I found out that it wasn't the laptop's problem and all I had to do was restart the router. So, I did that.

I thought I remembered my wifi password but turns out it was the wrong password. I refused to reset the router so I tried and tried to think of the right password for about one and a half hours before giving up. So, I went and reset the router and set a new password.

Finally, I can use the WiFi again! This time, I'm better save my password somewhere in case I forget...One more thing, to my cousin: HAPPY BIRTHDAY LC!(you know who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...