Monday, June 16, 2008

A Scene from Hollywood?

In PENG class, we found out that BN, one of our classmates, was attacked by some Indian boys. The story starts like this. Their neighbour, a girl complained to her boyfriend about being disturbed by some guys.BN and his housemates were mistaken for that someone else. So, the girl's friends attacked BN and his housemates.
.
It seems that one of them stepped on his chest while another broke his finger! He went to the police and the police said that if he lodged a report, he might make them angrier and may attack them again. He told our PENG lecturer, Mr Suresh. Mr Suresh advised BN to at least tell Mr Anthony.
.
On the way home, there was 3 cars stopped in front of me. A van, a red car and another car. When I was reaching them, the van and the red car went off. The other car was about to leave but I overtook him. I noticed the red car in front of me had at least 3 passengers at the rear and was moving left and right. I was wondering if they were trying to be funny or was there something wrong.
.
Then, the van turned to the right at the T-junction. I thought the red car would go forward but instead it did a sudden right turn. But when the red car turned to the right, I saw the red car sway left and right again. It nearly smashed into the side of the road but luckily the driver slammed the brakes. I could even see the smoke coming out of the tyres.
.
Luckily, I was quite a distance away and wasn't going fast. Nothing happened to me and I drove smoothly away. That left me wondering what exactly just happened. I even thought of the possibility of it being a movie scene because there was once when I saw a group of people filming along that stretch of road...
.
After dinner, I did part of my PITS assignment and I tell you, Access drives me crazy! Mum asked me to drive them to the Clinic but I didn't want to because I'll have to wait in the car till god knows when and I was also in the mood of doing my assignment. At 10, M and I went down to watch House. The plot is getting interesting and next week's episode is even BETTER! I musn't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...