Sunday, June 22, 2008

Lunch at Esquire Kitchen in Atria

Woke up in the morning and ate air for breakfast. Surfed the net as usual. I received an SMS from dad asking me if I could go pick E and J from BISDS. I didn't reply because it sounded more like an order than a question. In the end, dad SMS M again and she help me replied "yes".
.
Left the house at 11.05am to pick them. Reached home at 11.45am and MM called to ask if we wanted to go with them to Esquire Kitchen in Atria. We agreed and she told us to get ready and we will be leaving in 15 minutes.
.
MM drove the Avanza. She noticed that the Avanza's petrol was reaching "empty". So, she drove to Shell Station and paid for RM50 of petrol. A big thank you to her. We continued our journey and reached Atria about 15 minutes later.
.
Its been quite a few years since I last came to Atria. Esquire is right at the entrance. We ordered "Tung Po" Meat, Lotus soup, paprika chicken, mantou, "wo tip" and some other vege. The waiters there gave me the impression that they didn't want to serve us.
.
I liked the food there but GG said the food wasn't as nice as last time. A cup of water costs RM 1 and a cup of tea costs RM 1.30! I HATE this! Maybe this is why there is only a few outlets left. The ones in Mid Valley and BSC has closed down long ago...
.
We went to a shop on the 3rd floor to buy some parts for GG's juicer. Besides juicers, they also sell cooking utensils, honey and organic food. If not mistaken, they are from a direct selling company.
.
We left Atria and came home. After this, I'm suppose to finish off the last part of my assignment. So, that's it for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...