Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Parking, Walking...

Today, I accidentally scratched "May" on the parking ticket. Then, I scratched "June" but there will be 2 months scratched. I parked far away from APIIT, directly opposite Mimos. Damn, I had to walk a long way before reaching ENT3. Luckily I had anticipated this and came earlier.When I reached class, I was drenched, this time in sweat!
.
After PITS class, we walked back to APIIT building. On the way, we saw pink slips on 2 cars. They were warned for illegal parking. I was so scared that they will fine me for scratching 2 months, thinking that I had already used this ticket in May and am using it again now.
.
I walked all the way to my car and took another parking ticket and scratch the correct date. Haih, RM3 gone just like that. On the way, I was looking at the cars parked along the road and saw this particular car that dared to use a ticket dated 3RD APRIL!! I couldn't believe my eyes. This means that he probably also used this ticket on May 3rd!
.
After school, Mum dropped me in CzipLee to buy some stuff. Why didn't I buy those stuff yesterday you ask? Well, I didn't think I would have been needing them yet. Guess who I saw? Harsh, her brother and her mom. Wow, we both came yesterday and yet we meet again today at the same place! What a great coincidence.
.
Anyway, I bought my stationeries so after dinner, I'm gonna force myself to do my NS assignment which dues next Monday. I think I am going to go to college early tomorrow to get a nice parking spot. Looking forward to the mini YISB meeting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...