Friday, June 27, 2008

The "FRIDAY" has arrived!

I only slept at 2 am because I was printing and burning the soft copy of my PENG and IS assignments. This time, I had no difficulties sleeping.
.
I woke up at 8am and got ready for college. Before going to TPM, I went to Lucky Garden wanting to bind my IS assignment. I went 3 rounds but there was no parking spots in the MORNING! So, I decided to bind it in APIIT instead.
.
Once I reached APIIT at 10.15am, I saw KH standing on the 2nd floor. I went to meet him and he told me he was waiting there since 8.30am. We went to the lab and we checked for errors and also checked to see if the CD with the soft copy of our assignment was working.
.
Then, KH went downstairs to bind our assignment. I went to look for ML in the discussion room in L2. We waited for AL because we needed his CSFF or else he would have any marks. I was so tempted to hand it in without his CSFF. KH, being kind, said we should wait for him. Until 11am, when we BOTH was so close to leaving the discussion room to hand it in, he called us.
.
We waited for another 5 minutes before he came looking for us. He signed the WBS and filled his CSFF. Then, KH handed in the IS assignment and left for home. I hung out in the discussion room looking at JT, CQ and LY busy with their assignment. AC was there to help LY with his PITS. WL, ML and I just sat there doing nothing.
.
ML and I didn't want to do our PITS yet because my PENG wasn't handed in yet and that didn't give me the "mood". Before lunch, we went to L4 to look for Mr Suresh. he was not in so we went for lunch first.
.
I still had chewing gum in my mouth so I spit it out and left it at the corner of my plate. At the end of the meal, I could find the piece of gum anymore. I suspected that I have swallowed it accidentally but I don't remember feeling anything chewy in my mouth! I looked carefully to see if it is hidden somewhere. Until now, I still don't know if it is in my stomach or not.
.
After lunch, ML and I went to the lab and did our own PITS assignment. I called WL and told her to look for me in the lab before handing in her PENG script to Mr Suresh because I wanted to tag along. After an hour or so, they came to the lab and printed the cover page for their PENG. after binding, we went to L4 together.
.
Mr Suresh was about to leave the office while we were calling his extension. He was surprised to see us and asked us "Why are you looking for me? You didn't make consultation hours with me?". WL answered "You asked us to hand in straight to you right?". Mr Suresh said "Owh, okay" and took the 2 scripts from us.
.
We went back to the lab and noticed that the lab ML and I were in was going to have a class at 3 pm which is just 5 minutes from then. We left the comfy spot to another lab with lousy computers. Our work flow was interrupted and the monitors here aren't as nice as the previous lab.
.
When ML was using the computer, the CPU powered off suddenly. He couldn't turn it on but the monitor was still on. So instead of doing his PITS, he chatted with DO and the others before leaving at 4pm.
.
After doing quite a bit of work, I decided to save it. Just when I clicked "save", the monitor powered off! Luckily, the CPU was still on. I kept pressing the monitor's "on" button but I still couldn't turn it on. I decided to wait awhile for the save to finish. Then, I plugged out my USB and went to another lab.
.
There, I continued with my PITS assignment. At 4.30 pm, called am asked if she need ride home. She said she can go back at 5pm today so I told her I'll be sending her home. I quickly set the header and footer and finalized everything. All I needed to do was print. I didn't have a colour printer at home so I had to print it here.
.
We were told to print 2 slides per page so my 42 slides equals to 21 pages. APIIT's Printing Area charged RM1 per page so I paid RM 21!! My grey background came out with some red, yellow and blue! I decided to leave it be since it looked kinda futuristic. I went back to my seat to log off. Then, PY, a friend of WL said she liked my slides' background, especially the words "VW". WOOT!! All my assignments are done!!
.
I walked to the car and drove to APIIT. Picked AM up and dropped her home. Then when I reached home, M and mum wanted to go McD. I've done all my stuff so I decided to follow them.
.
I ordered the new Spicy Chicken Wrap and M ordered Mcflurry Cornetto and a Vanilla Cone for mum. With the McD Kids Card, we got a free small-sized fries. We saw M's friends, EC and DT. After they left, we saw AT, DT's brother. The chicken wrap was quite nice except the last part where I had to eat pita bread with nothing else! The fries disappointed me because it was not salty!
.

Spicy Chicken Wrap

Mum wasn't satisfied so she bought 2 apple pies and a Sprite along with another packet of free fries. This time, M took a packet of salt and I poured it all over the fries. That tasted MUCH better! Mum complained about the Sprite because it tasted as if there was too much gas and not enough Sprite. They gave us another cup of sprite which tasted the same.
.
We went to pick E from school after that. The jam was terrible! It took us 30 minutes or so to reach E's school which usually takes around only 8 minutes. I slept on the way home. At home, I slept on the daybed till 8pm.
.
At 9 something, we went to 97. AC, J and M played cards while PP was watching tennis. BORING! MM took out some bagua that looks like bacon. We ate that and nearly finished it. I personally prefer the original bagua and original bacon. This hybrid was not my cup of tea.
.
After that, I tried to solve "tantrix" level 24. The rest of them continued watching tennis. I commented "only old people watched tennis" and received a few BOO's. At 11, when we left, AC and I still couldn't solve level 24...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...