Sunday, June 8, 2008

Back at Home

SS, C and I watched FH II till 2am. C went to sleep so I shut the laptop down and went to bed too.
.
I automatically woke up at 8 am again. K was already downstairs watching TV. The rest of them were still sleeping. I continued surfing the net while watching TV. K microwaved 2 rice dumplings ( "zhang" - hokkien / "zhong" - cantonese ) for both of us. That was our breakfast.
.
Just before 11 am, I was summoned home for lunch. I packed my stuff, watched some TV and said "Bye". Then, I drove home. SS and SS actually wanted to bring me out for a drink. Too bad lor...
.
At home, I found out that they didn't stay at Hotel Re (the nice hotel). They bought an interesting snack. It is called the Astronaut Ice Cream. It is actually ice cream that was heated, vaporized, vacuumed and gone through many other processed.
.
They called me back for lunch and they themselves weren't ready yet. They were taking their own sweet time doing their own stuff. I asked, shouted, asked and shouted at them to get ready and go for lunch.
.
I finally gave up and went to turn the desktop on. I did my usual stuff on the Internet. When they were ready, I just continued with my work, taking care of my pet, my city and my company.
.
They kept asking mum to go for lunch. Mum told them to wait for me (not bad, she knows what I'm trying to do). After a while, mum wanted to leave without me and I shouted " I can wait for you all, you all can't wait for me?".
.
So, they came in the house while I turned off the PC and put on my socks and shoes. With my super technique, it took me 10 minutes to get out of the house. I was still upset for the rest of my lunch.
.
Went to Delicious and ordered a Quiche with bacon. Didn't bother to ask mum for her phone to take the picture of it. That's why I NEED a camera phone... I just wanted to try something new but when I tasted the quiche, I didn't like it.
.
When all of us were about to finish, AC called and ask if they could join us. Of course, mum said yes. They came when the Classic Chocolate Cake was served. I didn't bother eating it because no matter how nice it is, it wouldn't taste nice to me then.
.
After about half an hour later, we left Delicious. There was some Futsal Carnival going on outside BV II. None of us bothered to stop by and watch. Mum asked if there if any of us wanted coffee. Again, no mood, didn't care.
.
Reached home around 3pm. I watched another few episodes of FH II alone. Before you know it, It was already 6pm. Went down and watch TV, showered and went for dinner.
.
The whole family and SS's family went to a corner coffee shop in Uptown. Most of the stuff there were sold at RM 0.50 more than its stated price. For example, when the 鱼头米 for GM came, the girl told dad that it was RM 5.50 when the sign/menu/thing wrote RM 5.
.
We went to TMC before going home. Mum and dad went down to buy stuff while the rest of us stayed in the car. Came home and used the Internet. Tomorrow, it is back to college again. Going to sleep soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...