Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Rude Fool!

Today, I woke up slightly later. I reached TPM at 9am and luckily, there were still legal spots. I went to my class in ENT3 and found that there was a class going on. I then found a room on the ground floor that belongs to APIIT. I sat there and did my MS assignment till it was 10.45am.
.
We had lunch in the cafeteria after PITS. Then, we went to the library where I finished my MS assignment. I decided to use some information from today's The Star's front page. Then, when I was about to write down the last sentence, an idiotic Indian male (looks like a lecturer) came and said "can I have the papers?". ML and I both stared at him speechless (didn't want him to take it). We didn't know what to say.
.
Guess what he did? He said "For a while only" and just took it away! Robbed of my reference, I went online to find it. Thankfully, I managed to find the same article. When we left, that Faorkar was still reading the papers!
.
After PENG and NS, I went to the cafeteria to meet JY and SY. We combined our parts of the MS assignment and discussed some stuff. Finally, my part here is done and I have nothing more to worry!
.
When we were done, I waited for AM for about 10-15 minutes. Then, we walked to my car because she wanted to "tumpang" my car. She say she regretted following me and rather wait another 2 hours for her colleague. This is because I parked my car so far! This lady I tell you, walk a bit also cannot...
.
"I'm wearing high heels" was her reason. She then told me that I should buy the APIIT parking ticket (weekly/monthly) so I don't need to walk so far. With that, I can park in the APIIT compound. I asked her what if I bought it and the compound was full? She said that they counted the parking spaces and sell limited amount of tickets/passes. Not bad, I may consider doing that after all...
.
Before she got off my car, I passed her 2 DVDs that I burned. At home, I surfed the net until about 8pm before eating dinner. I watched some TV after that. There was an interesting programme called "Discovery Magazine". It was about some bats, beetles, jellyfishes and high-speed cameras.
.
Now, I watching Desperate Housewives on 8tv. I missed out some episodes in between! I better catch up soon because the plot is getting interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...