Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wah, No RICE!!!

Last night, I was visiting Nuffnang's website and I saw the Hancock Event. I quickly cracked my brains for an idea to write. It took me about 1 hours to finish that post. Now, all I can do is hope that I get picked.
.
Today, they were staff setting up a stage in the foyer area. That's because APIIT is donating RM 30,000 to one of the quake relief funds. BIG DEAL!! If you want to donate money, why do you have to waste extra $$ to set up this function? Might as well they donate it. But of course, it is the main reason they are doing this anyway. PUBLICITY!
.
We all went for lunch at the cafeteria and there were many people. JT went ahead to buy his food while ML and I waited. When we finally wanted to go take some food from the "mixed rice" area, we found out that there was NO MORE RICE! When AM found out that the cafeteria has ran out of rice, she and her colleague went somewhere else to eat.
.
Actually, there was enough rice. It just so happen that there were too many people today and they didn't prepare enough much rice. So, they had to cook an extra bucket of rice. This "rice pause" only affected the "mixed rice" section. The chicken rice stall had its own bucket of rice. And because of this, the line for Chicken Rice was super long!
.
We waited for about half an hour before another batch of rice was ready. Those in APIIT would know that occasionally, there will be a second cashier opened when there is too many hungry customers. We went to the second cashier and she charged both of us RM 5.5o each! Even that took her a quite a while. Maybe she doesn't know how to count and charged us EXTRA!!
.
After school, I dropped JT and KW in the LRT station. Went home and surfed the net as usual...
.
At about 5.30pm, mum followed me to Shell to pump petrol into my very empty gas tank. The guy asked me if I'm sure I wanted V-Power. I answered him "yes". Then he said "V-Power 317sen/liter oh! Very expensive". I nodded and gave him a Owh-okay-laugh. It went to RM 118.16 before the tanks was full...
.
When I reached home, we went in the house for a minute and I had to go out again to send M and her friends to tuition. It was quite a pleasant experience to hear young girls chatting/going crazy (no offense eh if you "terasa").
.
When I reached home, my finger was already on the Off-button of the radio. Just before I turned it off, I heard Natalie of Hitz.fm say "Wait...". Too bad, the radio has already gone off. I wanted to turn it on again to hear what she has to say. But, I was just too eager to get out of the car and go in the house so I just didn't bother.
.
After 10 minutes or so, mum asked me to go pick E. I was too lazy to go and said "I'm busy". She said she was busy too and I replied her with "I have a blog to maintain, do you?". In the end, she went to pick E by herself.
.
My grandparents from Kuching has just came to KL. We probably will go over to 97 to visit them some time tonight...
.
**Someone told me my blog was getting boring without pictures. Sorry to all that feels the same. I'll try my best to get a good camera/camera-phone soon.**
I forgot to mention that in the morning I was parking in TPM. My car was already straight but I decided to reverse to the nearer slot. The distance detetcor already beeped but I ignored it because usually when I does ring, there is still a lot of space. Suddenly, I kissed the Wira. Luckily I was going very slow so there wasn't any damage. I quickly went forward and parked at the original spot, act as though nothing happened, walked to class...
___original spot___ ___nearer spot____ ____oops_____
.....AVANZA.......reverse.......AVANZAkissWIRA.......
_________ _________ _______

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...