Friday, June 6, 2008

My Day With SS & Family

After college today, I went home to pick GM up. Then. both of us went to SS's house. When we arrived, SS, SS, C, K, GM and I went to DaeJungGaem in Section 14 for lunch. It's been quite a long time since I had Korean Food. In fact, this is only my second time.
.
In the restaurant, K and I both thought that one of the people in the next room sounded like our cousin. We kept hearing that same voice and we even thought we were 100% sure. When they were leaving, everyone from that table had to pass by our room. None of them was her!
.
We couldn't believe it! How could two people have the same voice? If only me heard it, I still can accept that my ear has problems. But K and I both heard it. What does this mean? FREAKY! The food was average to me. The barbecue beef was too tough for me though.
.
In the car, I asked C to send AY a SMS. I said it would be impossible for her to do it as my GOOD phone is very EASY to use. I made a bet that if she could send a SMS with it, I would give her RM 10. She managed to do it. So, I still owe her RM10.
.
In their house, I just sat at the sofa and used the Internet until it was 7PM!! Time flew like a jet. We waited for C to come home before going for dinner. We had dinner in ChanKee in SunwayMas. It moved from the corner lot to the lot beside 88 Restaurant.
.
After dinner, SS sent GM home. K, SS and I watched Forensic Heroes II (episode 2, and starting of 4). The show was so addicting we could barely stop. I only stopped watching to go for supper.
.
SS, SS and I went for supper at Mosin in TTDI. The rest of them didn't want to come... No fun... On the way, we saw about 5 to 6 cars along the road that was involved in an accident. It was quite a serious one. A white MyVi's front was badly crushed. If I had a camera, I would have taken a picture...too bad for you guys...
.
All of us just ordered drinks. No mood to eat. Too little people that's why. Went back to their house soon. All the cars wasn't there anymore. We could still see some skid marks and shattered glass on the road though.
.
Now, I don't feel like sleeping so soon thanks to the Teh Tarik. C is sitting beside me doing his own stuff. Meanwhile, I'm just updating this blog, listening to music, playing some browser game...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...