Sunday, June 15, 2008

Lunch at Chatterbohkx in BV

I woke up with the intention to do my PITS assignment. And when I opened the Access file, it said that my Access trial has expired!! So, I did my IS instead. Without much info, I only managed to do the abstract and some o the introduction.
.
I just noticed that dad had brought the Avanza to the workshop yesterday and fixed the dent. They deserve a praise because they restored the bumper to its original shape. Even so, the paint was still scraped and if you look close enough, you can see the cracked paint.
.
Before:
.
After:
.
At 11, I went to pick M up from BISDS. Came home and got ready for lunch. Then at about 12, we left for Food Foundry. When we reached there, Food Foundry was CLOSED! So, we detoured to Chun Heong and saw there were too many people there and there wasn't any place to park!
.
We decided to go to BV instead. There was a parking space for me just when I got into the parking area. Lucky? No, it was meant for me I tell you! Hehe. We finally decided to go to Chatterbohkx for lunch.
.
We ordered 4 person set which comes with 4 dishes of your choice (sweet and sour ribs, some vege, a clay pot curry dish and tofu), 4 plates of plain rice and 4 desserts (red bean soup). I ordered an additional "Condensed Milk and Butter Thick Toast" and a plate of "Stir Fried HoFun with Beef and Ginger Shallots.
.
Condensed Milk and Butter Thick Toast
.
To me, the ribs was too tough for me, vege was bitter, I didn't take the curry but the Tofu was quite nice. J liked the thick toast but I thought it was too plain and tasteless. The Red Bean Soup tasted just like I expected it to be. The best and my favourite dish of the day was the HoFun with Beef and Ginger!
.
MM paid and they went to Cold Storage to buy some groceries. On the other hand, we went to 1920 to pack spaghetti for E. Mum told the guy to separate the sauce and the spaghetti and he said "Okay". We went to Toys R' Us while waiting for it to be done. When we collected it, he DID NOT separate the sauce and the spaghetti! Liar!
.
MM was at HomeFix so we went to look at the Lumix Cameras on sale in the foyer area. Mum was asking the guy this and that. I walked away because I knew she wasn't gonna buy it, so, why bother asking so many things?
.
After about 10 minutes or so, we went home. Mum, MM and PP went to some Orchid Garden to buy some Orchids. Now, M is chatting on MSN planning tonight's dinner. Before I forget, I would like to wish all fathers:

"Happy Fathers Day!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...