Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Kissing a Lady"

Today, YM forgot to take her laptop adapter again. So, I went took it from her house and brought it to her. This time, the guard didn't let me wait at the entrance and asked me to wait along the road instead.

After PITS class, we stayed in the lab and I managed to complete my Access part of the assignment in 3 hours! That proves how little work there is to do and it is just us, the students, that are lazy...

During IS, some people were doing their own stuff and talking while Mr Mohan was talkng. That mad him quite upset. He nearly went off and ended the class. Luckily, he didn't and after that, everyone paid slightly more attention to him. Before class ended, he lectured us on how college life is a "honeymoon" compared to the corporate world.
.
In the evening, I sent M and he friends to tuition. When we were somewhere, there was a foreign lady walking in the middle of the road with her friend. I slowed down and she still took her own sweet time walking. I moved to the right and my side mirror "kissed" the lady's arm. That caused a soft, muffled thud.
.
M went crazy saying "you'll get scolded if dad or mum was in the car....bla bla...". I personally thought that the lady deserved it, it was just like a tap on the shoulder and it didn't even hurt. Grins ;-). Her friends and I was laughing till I dropped them off. M, kinda drunken with craziness was still going on with her crappy lecture. The only thing I was worried about was M. She said random things like she had gone crazy!
.
Dad, mum, GM and I went to pick E from school. Then, we went straight to Old Klang Road for dinner. We went to this Vegetarian Coffee Shop called Sun Sun. Somehow, the shirt that the workers wore has "San San" written on it. This shop has a wide range of food that is all vegetarian. Despite the huge variety, I decided to walk with mum to King's to buy some bread for dinner. I bought an egg sandwhich, garlic bread and golden cheese something (similar to Mexican Bun).
.
At home, I signed in my MSN and surf the net as usual. Now, I'm watching some Everest expedition on Discovery Channel (Astro 551). That's all for today...
.
**I'm not a reckless driver, she was the mindless pedestrian and it won't happen again!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...