Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Day With SS & Family

Stayed up till 3 in the morning. I was chatting with my primary classmates. I found out that some of them had blogs too. By the way, I already linked them.
.
My biological alarm woke me up at 8. SS, SS and I went to Ikea for breakfast. The rest of them were still soundly sleeping. I took 2 pieces of french toast with coffee for my breakfast. We sat there for about an hour reading newspapers and refilling our coffee. I read from a magazine that keeping pets improves a person's health. So, when will I get a pet?
.
We were too busy watching Forensic Heroes II that's why we only went for lunch at 1.45pm. We went to a coffee shop in Paramount. After that, we went to Esso to send my car for a engine wash/ car wash / vacuum. Then, we went to McD Drive Through to redeem the final 2 Big Mac coupons.
.
We went to pick GM up at 7.30pm to go for dinner. We went to Sang Kee for dinner. It is a very old restaurant in town. GM used to go there quite often many years back. The food was so so.
.
After that, we went to my nephew's house to deliver "something to support and make it convenient to access his NATURAL milk source". We watched the final episode of HOG there too.
.
We dropped GM home. Then, we went back to 105. I decided to stay for another night because dad, mum, M, J and E are only coming home after 12. I'll have to force myself to finish my assignment tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...