Friday, June 13, 2008

Friday the Thirteen

Picked up YM before going to college. She left her clothes in my car and I was supposed to pass it to her before I left TPM. She is going straight to Genting in the afternoon and when she takes her clothes, she will leave her laptop with me.
.
In class, Mr Warren showed everyone their marks for the open book test. He said there are 3 types of students. (1) the student that knows what the question wants and scores 8 to 9 and 7 to 8 for Q1 and Q2 respectively. (2) the students who spends too much time in one question and does badly in the other, scoring 7 to 8 and 0 to 2. (3) the students that doesn't know what is happening and scores 1 to 2 and 0 to 1. He said "these are like football matches". Everyone laughed. Those who scored that must have been very embarrassed!
.
Mr Warren suddenly announced that we were to submit the assignment to him before 12pm. Everyone thought we were supposed to hand it in to admin by 7pm today. So, everyone (mostly) rushed out of class and went to the lab. Some of them did some final touches and some barely started.
.
Since I have done my part, I enjoyed watching this drama. All my group needed to do was the binding. I let them do the binding and went to the lab alone to see what my other friends are up to. I sat in the lab and listened to the "WHO-HA" going around. Everyone was busy with their work while I was playing games on Facebook!
.
After half an hour when ML (another group) was done with his work, we went to class. There was about only 1/3 of the students there. At 10, Mr Warren gave us a break till 10.25. When it was 10.25, mostly everyone was done with their assignment. Group by group, they were all lining up to hand it in.
.
Mr Warren commented on everbody's assignment one by one. He said ours was too general. "It's okay, can accept but cannot score high". Owh man, my effort! Never mind, as long as I pass this subject it is okay.
.
Before going home, I went to see YM and passed her the bag of clothes and took her laptop. At home, I went online till mum came back. And when mum came back, she drove me to IJN to remove the Holter.
.
When we arrived, the parking area was half empty. That surprised me. And when we went to the main hall, we saw the most unbelievable thing ever. There were only less than 5 people there! I guess everyone avoided that place on Friday and the Friday Prayers just ended so that's why it was so empty.
.
We waited for 10 minutes for the patient in room 71 to come out. Then, we went in to get the Holter removed from my chest. My chest felt so sticky because of the adhesive used. We went to collect our deposit and came back to room 71. Then, he told us that there was nothing serious. So, we will meet the doctor on Tuesday.
.
We picked M from school and went to BSC. Mum went to RHB and after that she went to buy some small pot of flowers for RM 25! Then we went to Alexis. Mum ordered 2 cakes for us to share, Bitter Chocolate and Tiramisu.
.
Bitter Chocolate
.
Tiramisu
.
Alexis has became famous over the years. Last time, there was only 1 outlet in Telawi. Now, there are four outlets (if not mistaken) and they even have singers going to their Ampang outlet to perform. Their cakes was supposed to be their specialty. My mum liked the Tiramisu but I didn't. I prefered the Bitter Chocolate.
.
When we reached home, I quickly went to shower. More than 24 hours since I showered, stinky! It took me about 10 minutes to scrub off the adhesive! We're going to 105 for C's 18th Birthday Party tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...